You can now create a deployment to get more control over how your models run. Deployments allow you to run a model with a private, fixed API endpoint. You can configure the version of the model, the hardware it runs on, and how it scales.
Using deployments, you can:
- Roll out new versions of your model without having to edit your code.
- Keep instances always on to avoid cold boots.
- Customize what hardware your models run on.
- Monitor whether instances are booting up, running, or processing predictions.
- View predictions that are flowing through your models.
Deployments work with both public models and your own private models.
🚀 Check out the deployments guide to learn more and get started.