This model creates images from text, with given extra LoRA models.
There are two LoRA training models on Replicate:
- cloneofsimo/lora-training has preset hyperparameters for face/object/style, that we've found to be optimal for those use cases
- cloneofsimo/lora-advanced-training lets you set the hyperparameters yourself if you want full control
Famous state-of-the-art text2image diffusion model, stable-diffusion, can be used with LoRA to efficiently adapt to set of text, image pairs. This model takes multiple LoRA and generate images from text.
Caveats and recommendations
- Use scale with less than 1 if the LoRA has too much effect. 0.5 ~ 0.8 is recommended for objects and less than 0.75 is recommended for styles.
- Using multiple LoRAs does not always guarantee the effect you want.
- Use Width, height of 512 x 512.